Saturday, January 22, 2011

This is rad. Or, I love Google searches. I just love the Interwebs, really.


This is rad. I love every single thing about that write-up. Also check out the Go-go bar link on the left side of the webpage.

Luyster house is House A in my previous post. It is a 1718 Dutch colonial house, now a private residence, that was moved from land that AT&T purchased to build a big complex which may be shutting down. The AT&T site is in the upper left hand of this picture (also from the previous post).


Again, I love every single thing about that psychic write-up, testimonial, whatever. Every single thing. Also? I'm kind of loving every single thing about this Phebe project. Makes living in Middletown somewhat bearable. So much more research to do this spring. So much to find out! Yay!

"Tomorrow! Tomorrow! The sun will come out... tomorrow!... Just thinkin' about tomorrow clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow 'til there's none. When I'm stuck in a day that's gray, and lonely, I just stick out my chin, and grin and say, oh!!!!! The sun'll come out tomorrow so ya gotta hang on 'til tomorrow, come what may! Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya, tomorrow! You're always a day away!!!"

All together now! (OMG, was Annie depressing, or what? Favorite musical ever.)

Oh and I'm totally coming up with lots of wildly fantastical plans involving a walk to the Beekman House site with the psychic and a ladder and possibly a shovel. What if we found John Ruckman's unmarked grave? Holy crap! What if I found a relic of Phebe's? I could wear it around my neck as a talisman. Unless it was huge. Hmmm. Working it out in my head. This is fun. Again, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment