Friday, November 19, 2010

To Cleanse the Palate

So I'm working on a massive post about my trip to Manhattan (Upper East Side! Holla!) yesterday, but it's going to take a while. And while I was writing it, this happened:


Peter Genovese wrote about highways again in the Star Ledger and I am confused. First of all, what does the title mean? No idea. And then, why does one need to write about a highway at all? I mean, I get writing about construction updates, or funding scandals, or accidents, or what have you, but a lifestyle piece about a highway? Don't understand. But then, I'm finding, I don't understand about 95% of things having to do with my life here in NJ.

Had to get that off my chest. And a few sarcastic italics there for which I am sorry.

Also? RE my trip to the famous #6 on his previous list of awesome things in NJ? I did finally go there last week and it was as depressing as I thought it would be. No pictures though. None needed, really, as this photo does complete justice to the "historic marker". See what I did there? I went all out sarcastic quotations. Yay me.

I don't like ranting. Sorry. But sometimes I can't control myself. On account of the lameness.

Until next time and my NYC post will be rant free. 95%. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment